I don’t know how many of you are aware of remote desktop access software, but it is one of the most important tools of modern day business. It has various other functions and applications as well. The simplest one being reaching your system, when it is at a far away place and accessing your required documents and files.
Though remote desktop access is a modern and one of the most utilized tools these days, not all remote desktop software is up to the mark. You need to choose a remote desktop software which provides you the best possible features. One such name is, AeroAdmin. AeroAdmin is a free remote desktop access tool.
Following are the top features of remote desktop access. Take a look
- Though remote desktop sharing is a popular and used technology and almost everybody is using it these days, you need to make sure that your internet connection is a strong one. With a speedy internet connection, this software can connect two computers within seconds.
- Another cool feature of theremote desktop software is, with one click on settings, and you get to know every information about the remote system. This information includes, generally hardware related configurations, like, CPU, data drivers, memory etc. but here to be mentioned, this process is completely safe and does not reveal any personal information of the remote desktop.
- Though remote desktop access software is completely safe and secured, yet you can personalize them further in such a way, that your screen remains limited to only a specific application. That way the operator of the host computer can only see the application you intend to show them, and he or she won’t be able to see the other applications and documents on your PC. So, this is one of the must-have features of any remote desktop access software.
- Sometimes it may also happen that you yourself are connecting your laptop or phone to your desktop as you may require the soft copy of a certain document or file urgently. In that case, remote desktop access helps you in file sharing as well. This process of file sharing is very easy. You can drag and drop the file you require or make a special file manager folder and eventually transfer your files to the target device.
- Nowadays, some remote desktop access software provides you the facility of live chats as well as video calls. That way, whenever the host operator stumbles to understand anything about the target system, they can engage themselves in chatting and clear the matter. But these facilities have only been enabled in very few remote desktop software and generally, they are not premium. So, it becomes hard to afford those for most of the users.
- Sometimes, businessmen require recording the remote access session in order to keep an evidence, for any type of future conflicts. Thankfully, most of the remote desktop applications provide this feature.
These were six top features of remote desktop access. To know more about them and about remote desktop software, visit layerpoint.com today.