Pacific Northwest Radiological Scientific Conference
Presented by the Pacific Northwest Radiological Society, Oregon Radiological Society and Oregon Health and Science University
Featuring Effective Strategies and Scientific Updates:
- Regional Updates
- Clinical Sessions
- Residents' Presentations
- Exhibitors to Help You Find Solutions to Your Toughest Challenges
- Networking Opportunities with Colleagues from Around the Pacific Northwest
- Category I CME Credit (application in pending)
Nestled in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon, this elegant all-suite hotel offers exceptional levels of convenience and service. Built in 1912, the building combines original architecture and features with modern comfort, and is only two blocks from the city's Max Light Railway System. This historic hotel is adjacent to the city's tax-free stores, famous microbrew beer pubs and popular restaurants.
June 14, 2014 - Full Day Program
June 15, 2014 - Half Day Program
Make your hotel reservations today!
By Phone: Call the Embassy Suites at 1-800-643-7892 and ask for RAD or the Pacific Northwest Radiological Society's special rate starting at $169 a night for June 13 and 14.
- Visit the Embassy Suites website
- Click on "Book a Room"
- Enter your Stay Information and Room Type Preferences, click Continue
- Select your Room and Rate (starting at $169/night for June 13-14), click Continue
- Enter Guest Information, Contact Information and Hold/Guarantee Information
Meeting information, including a registration form, will be available soon.
Interested in being a commercial exhibitor at the meeting? Download these materials:
Questions? Contact Debra Alderman, PNWRS Association Executive: email@example.com 206-956-3650